By using or registering on this website (“the Site”) you consent to the collection, storage, use and transfer of your information under the terms of this policy.
Information that we collect from you
We may collect and process the following information about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on the Site. This includes posting material, signing up to our newsletter, or requesting further information
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them
- Information gathered when you register with us (such as your name, contact details, e-mail address etc)
Use of your information
We use your information:
- to enable us to respond to queries;
- to enable us to provide you with the information which you have requested;
- to analyse the information we collect so that we can administer, support and improve and develop our business and the services that we offer;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so
We may contact you by post, telephone or fax as well as by e-mail. If you change your mind about being contacted in the future by any of these means then please let us know.
Disclosure of your information
The information you provide to us will be treated as confidential. However, we may disclose your information to other third parties who act for us for the purposes set out in the policy or for purposes approved by you. In addition, if our business enters into a joint venture with or is sold to or merged with another business entity, your information may be disclosed to our new business partners or owners.
Unless required to do so by law, we will not otherwise share, sell or distribute any of the information you provide to us without your consent.
A “cookie” is a piece of software that attaches to the hard drive of your computer and remembers information about the configuration of your computer. We may use this information to track your movements through our website, to find out how it is being used and to assess its usefulness. Personal information about you is not collected during the tracking process.
You can disable the cookies that we attach if your browser supports this. However, you should bear in mind that if you exercise this option, you may be unable to access certain parts of our site.
Third Party Websites
We employ security measures to protect your information from access by unauthorised persons and against unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction or damage. Please help us keep our records updated by informing us of any changes to your e-mail address and other contact details.
We may amend this policy from time to time. If we make any substantial changes we will notify you by posting a prominent notice on the Site.
You have the right to ask for a copy of the information held by us in our records in return for which we may charge a small fee. You also have the right to require us to correct any inaccuracies in your information.
If you have any queries concerning your personal information or any questions on our use of the information then please contact us at email@example.com or by sending us a letter to John Thomson House, Glencairn Street, Motherwell ML1 1TT or by telephoning us on + 44 (0) 1698 244344.